Dresses and casual clothes as business outfit aren’t new to fashion. Women like to wear dress because they just love it. Casual clothes can be worn with proper mix and match combination. After that, there are a lot of essential things that can be pretty tricky sometimes. And without noticing you may get a “WOW” factor from your co-workers without going overboard.
Remember that not all casual clothing is appropriate for business attire. In order to do this effectively, the sophisticated woman needs a few basic business outfit essentials.
First, you’ll need simple flat-front pair of black pants. Black dress pants are versatile and can be dressed up or down as needed. An additional pair of khaki pants is also advisable. And how about a straight skirt hanging just below the knees? These skirts are flattering and can be worn with a multitude of tops. Casual skirts that are split at or below the knee are acceptable in most businesses. Never wear a mini-skirt to the office.
Here are some combinations that you can match with your wardrobe:
- You’ll need a sleeveless, fitted solid colored dress that can be worn with a cardigan.
- Brightly colored fine knit sweaters can be worn with either pants or a skirt.
- Black cardigan is chic and easy to wear.
- Sexy shell in a neutral color looks fabulous under a jacket.
- Crisp white shirt always looks smart.
- Classic gray or black coat is also needed.
- Black pumps with an elegant heel can compliment just about any outfit. However, flip-flops, slippers and flashy athletic shoes are not acceptable in the office. A simple black bag (to match the black pumps) also compliments most outfits.
Above all always remember that clothing that reveals too much cleavage, back, chest, feet, any of your stomach or underwear is not appropriate for the work place. Your clothing should be pressed and clean because torn, dirty or frayed clothing is not acceptable. The only picture or words that are acceptable on attire is the company logo.
On “dress down” days, it is a good idea to keep it conservative. Likewise, wearing nice jeans with a solid top and heels in great too. Never wear anything which can be potentially offensive to others. In addition there are many fabulous combinations you can create with the few basic pieces. Use your imagination and your co-workers will be so impressed they’ll start asking you for style advice!
Shop your next nice looking dresses only at Yoins.com
There are always alternative in buying dresses with discounts and you just find one today. Yoins offer wide variety of well-made and high quality dresses at an affordable prices. Visit Yoins.com for special discounts and voucher codes that you can use when you checkout your shop items.