Flip flops that don’t suitably fit on you may put you at risk of different health problems, including knee and back problems, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, and in some extreme cases, circulatory problems, too. This is why you must learn how to determine the right fit for you to avoid any of these. Keep scrolling to learn more.
- Choose a flip flop that has a bit of space when you wear them on. It should provide a bit spacious between the tip of your feet (at least half an inch) and the tip of the sole of the flip flop.
- The flip flop shouldn’t move around when you wear them on. Make sure you buy flip flops that aren’t too big to the point that they keep moving around on your feet when you wear them.
- Its straps should be comfy on your feet. Whether the straps are made from fabric, cloth, or leather, make sure it won’t rub on your upper part of your feet uncomfortably.
- Don’t just focus on the style, but pay attention to how comfy your feet are when you wear them on. Avoid buying a pair of flip flops that are too tight on your feet at all costs.
- Opt for flip flops that are made of high-quality. Leather reduces the potential for blisters and other types of irritation.
- Gently bend the flip flop from end to end, making sure it bends at the ball of the foot.
Fly with Avianca Airlines and discover a world of benefits
Avianca Airlines offers tailor-made flights for their customers to have a safe and comfortable travel with them. They also give good amount of bags you need according to the fare you bought. You can also get more flight miles by flying to your favorite city. Visit Avianca.com and enjoy their flight sale and get the amazing deals today.